Thursday, March 27, 2014

My freedom and lucky number 3!

Life is magical, mysterious, and down right majestic. I continue to receive affirmation that the opportunities, experiences, adventures, and enjoyment the universe presents is nothing more than a reflection of the energy put out. It's a mirror image of the person and soul offered. Good things happen to good people. On my fifth arrival to Nicaragua my life feels limitless. My heart and soul feel full and alive. I made a promise to myself on 3/23/13 (three happens to be my favorite number), that I'd never SETTLE...and better yet, never settle for a life less than extraordinary. "Mostly happy" was no longer good enough. To think back on this past year, I can't help but smile. Smile from the tip of my head to the end of my toes and in the midst feel the warmest heart. My growth and evolution has been exponential. 


A few exciting reflections:
- I've picked up a new sport (surfing!!!) that's helped fill the void soccer left after my last collegiate game; 
- I've traveled to different countries and across the US for unimaginable work experiences and even better soul healing and confidence building surf and yoga retreats; 
- The friends I've acquired and friendships that have grown stronger bring nothing less than positivity and offer perspectives and challenges that make me a better person; 
- My heart feels healed and I feel vulnerable to life, love and passion; 
- I've proven to myself that I'm capable of anything, I'm talking anything I put my heart and soul into achieving. 
So with those highlights I truly feel blessed and deserving. I believe in the person I've become. My morals and ethics are something I'm incredibly proud to share and hold very close to my heart. I'm appreciative of each moment for what it offers. Thank you to each person whom has helped me become stronger and better. I feel so many changes upon the horizon and with that realization, I am bringing an intention to feel each moment for what it's worth. So, as I contemplate the mayhem and hectic work tasks ahead in this incredibly special country I am taking this moment to simply breathe. As a whole it feels overwhelming, but it'll all be over in a blink of an eye and I want to absorb and cherish every ounce of energy and experience. So here's to the calm before the storm; the warm tropical breeze before mayhem overwhelms. 

Food for thought: Above all else, be a positive person for the world. Work and own your weaknesses and insecurities. This world needs believers. Believe you deserve happiness. Live a life of freedom and love. It's worth it, I can absolutely promise you that!


"There is always only this one step, and so you give it your fullest attention. This doesn't mean you don't know where you are going; it just means this step is primary, the destination is secondary."

No comments:

Post a Comment