Sunday, December 15, 2013

A little bit of this AND a lot of that...

A tough exterior and an open accepting interior; the direction of my intention and energy today. I must admit, a deep breath, slight smile and appreciation for the moment helps catapult an otherwise defeated soul into happiness and enjoyment. Life is so incredibly special. The universe listens. Be courageous and give respect. Pay attention to your intuition. Once I acknowledged my feelings and believed in myself - my life changed. Opportunities, people, interactions, situations; true happiness - I'm living and alive. Side note, but relivent, as a student and professional whom has crutched on the subjects of math and science, my ego thanks each and every one of you whom have supported me unknowingly and purposefully. I was hesitant to even blog/publicly write; however, I decided the day before I left for Nicaragua to try. To try and share my adventure, my evolution, my growth. Never have a felt so vulnerable, yet received so much support and confidence. The universe - giving me the boost, the tools, the energy; I'm grateful. This all sounds so deep, and feels exactly as this thought process is structured: disorganized. My time here for this first work task is coming to an end and I'm trying to reflect. A few constants: Mayhem. Opportunity. Evolution. Appreciation. Laughter - always laughter. Beauty. Challenge. Perspective. Enjoyment. 

Nicaragua is forever a part of me, providing the push I've been seeking. I'm meant for something bigger than the life I've been living. Never again will I settle or ignore. If you're reading this, know you're a part of my growth and I respect the role and impact you've had on my journey and life. I end this post with a full heart. Each person is here for a reason. Make an impact. I do appreciate you - we all have something to offer!

A political cartoon in today's newspaper -relivent  to my time here...



Sums up beach life and positive vibes


In the US this would transport animals - in Nica, different story


A Casa in old Leon, pretty interesting

Squirrelly steps to a tree house vista over looking a crystal clear water Laguna

No comments:

Post a Comment